Thursday, April 21, 2011

Well, Duh.

I love when I read articles like this one and it falls right in line what I've always believed as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's like, well, duh! Of course a person will live longer if they are "prudent and persistent" in life! And I must say, if any one group of people are the definition of conscientiousness, it's the Mormons. Am I right!? Yes, yes, I am. We're all about the facts this New York Times article and the book its promoting are stating. It just took them years and years of study and research to figure it out. Working hard, eating healthy, abstaining from smoking and drinking, being organized, etc, etc. It's not rocket science, guys; it's truth. It's divine.

Sigh.

I just have to remain patient and understand that the world still has a lot of catching up to do. Also, this reminds me of how blessed I am in my life, and also how I am responsible to help people know what I know.

"For of him unto whom much is given, much is required..." Doctrine and Covenants 82:3

No comments:

Post a Comment