Friday, April 15, 2011

I Don't...

- like to wear high heels
(I'm tall enough and they hurt my feet)
- wear lipstick
(chapstick is my best friend)
- do my hair, really
(that's why God made it curly)
- wear earrings
(a ring and a watch is all I sport)
- flirt
(at least, I don't really know how to)
- like manicures
(pedicures are good)
- like to dress up
(Sunday is the only time I wear dresses/skirts)
- choose to go dancing
(when given the opportunity)


...and I really never have. What kind of woman am I?!

I've thought about this off and on throughout my life. I've never been a "girly" girl, and neither have any of my sisters, when I really think about it. I come from a family of SIX girls and one boy,
and none of us girls are very girly. Some may wear heels and lipstick more than others. But I think we're all just right. A little bit of girly and a little bit of, "I could care less". haha. Maybe I should only speak for myself, but too late. I've already spoken for them, too. I'm so excited to spend more time with them real soon. I love my family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment