Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For a Positive, a Negative

The last post was positive, so here goes some complaining. I am so DONE with being cold! While the weather is warming up these days, it is way too gradual. I counted today at how many cold months there are in this neck of the woods and the number is six. SIX!!!!! That is half the entire year. Uggggh. Unbelievable. I mean, I already knew the answer to that question. I did experience the same thing with winters in Utah. I should be grateful we don't have snow still falling like they did in Utah recently. Sick.

I can definitely tell that I am ready for a change soon and a change that I did not desire for many years...HEAT! When I compare the weather here and the weather in Las Vegas on a daily basis, I begin to lose my mind a little.
Above: That was actually an unusually good week!

And a weird week for LV, too.

Okay, so I don't really need 90-degree weather in April, either. But Vegas is only really, REALLY hot for three full months in the summer. The rest is bearable and a lot of it even enjoyable. But handling six months of cold, cold, and more and more cold, involving tons of snow and even more rain, I think I'll take the trade off. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment