Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Me? Anxious?? Noooo.

I'm just a good planner. I have this fear of being overwhelmed at the end of things, so I sometimes jump the gun on planning...well, in some aspects of my life, not all (like school work).

I ordered flat-rate boxes for my books and DVDs and picked up a few empty boxes for packing from my internship, all in preparation for my big move across the country in just a month and a half. Six-ish weeks. Holy cow, that's it. It never ceases to amaze me, how time flies. This is why I try and plan ahead.

And this is what tonight looks like:


There's nothing like living in a high rise. I'll miss some things about it, like this pretty view. April is a rainy, rainy month. Rain is much less fun when it happens all too often and you're exposed to it 80% of the time. But it's also what is responsible for the pretty green trees and flowers that are about to blossom in a few weeks (fingers crossed).

1 comment: