Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Weekend

Okay, I think actual Spring may be just around the corner:


Yellow blossoms are a promising sign. This, however,


is not. Above is me last Friday. It was freezing cold. I was not a happy camper and I sent it to Megan as proof. Tomorrow it says it going to be 80!! Is there no sense in the weather pattern, ever??

Also, is there no sense to women's fashion or more importantly, women's health??!
Three words: Out. Of. Control. Steve Madden, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I babysat a new family on Saturday and this was my favorite moment of the day:
Quietly watching The Backyardigans in complete construction worker attire (especially the one with his shirt off). Don't worry, I took them out for ice cream and to the playroom in the basement of their apartment prior to this. I'm not THAT kind of babysitter.

1 comment:

  1. umm... I would totally wear those Steve Madden shoes and endure the pain bravely. Pain for beauty, Liz Lemon. :)

    ReplyDelete