Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Long Island Easter Sunday

My sweet roommate Armineh invited me and another friend to her parents' house for Easter weekend. It was such a nice getaway! I felt like we were gone three days, when really, we were only there for 24 hours. We took the Long Island Railroad train last night and hung out, ate food, went to Target! I was so happy to be in a parking lot in Target!
I used to dislike shopping centers, 'cause that's all Las Vegas is made up of, but oh, how I miss them now! I purchased some hot tights to go with my new hot shoes! I splurged on these puppies but they were worth it! I want to wear these every day, and I just might (if it's not raining. It's been raining for days and days now).

Today was church, and it is on the second floor of a public library. It was so cool to walk in the entrance of this library, but then up the stairs to find church chairs, church carpet, church paintings on the walls, etc.! I love the church. It's even unified when it comes to trappings and things. And someone at church had this Las Vegas-themed tote bag! Nice.
The weather was so beautiful today, so after church we relaxed on a blanket in the yard. It was super bright outside, but I was in high heaven!We also took turns on the tree swing, but it made me nauseous (stupid sensitive stomach of mine). But at least I got a cute picture!Easter dinner followed, as well as a nap and dessert. Her family was so nice and fun and made me and Cindy feel so welcomed! I'm so glad I went and rejuvenated before my two weeks of chaos.

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!! And I will be D-O-N-E!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i want your shoes! Can't wait to shop at Target with you on a weekly basis...cause you know we will haha

    ReplyDelete