Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Older and Wiser

I had a fantastic birthday week last week. I spent it eating good food and hanging out with great people. That's all anyone needs in life, right?? Basically. I went to see "Driving Miss Daisy" on Broadway
starring James Earl Jones!!

It was really cool to see him live and in action. He was excellent, of course. I'm glad I saw that play now, because it's ending soon. And also, he's getting pretty old! I'll always love that Darth Vader voice of his.

On an older and wiser note, I feel like I have learned a lot about myself these nearly two years in New York, things I like about myself and things I don't like. One thing i don't like is that the older I get, the more overwhelmed I feel about life. Not good, right? Well, let's just say that's normal. More life means more responsibility. And more responsibility means more stress. I guess it's the way I learn to handle that stress that matters.
Cheese fries, anyone??

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you had a great birthday week. i'm so excited for philadelphia. it will be a great week for both of us! x

    ReplyDelete