Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 3 of Spring Break Was A-Okay

I went to day two (and the last) of my mini course, "Outcome Management". To be honest, today was tougher to sit through than yesterday. I was so bored after the halfway point and it showed. I started doodling in the margins of my notes, which is always a sure sign I've checked out. While I believe that good management makes a big impact on the outcome of program services, I just don't have the brain for management thinking. I told the class (of 6 students and 1 professor), I'm weird because I'd rather be told what to do than to tell others what to do. Give me a task and I'll get it done, but don't ask me how to tell someone else how to do something. That's just the way I am, and I don't mind.

After class, I went to DSW to use my $5 off birthday coupon! I've been in desperate need of new rain boots--ones that actually fit me and don't leak! So, behold!
They're adorable and thanks to Megan for helping me decide between two designs via picture text!

I babysat some adorable kids tonight after shopping. One is only four months old. Feeding him a bottle and wrapping him in a blanket made me super excited to hold my new nephews! Ugh! I can't wait. But, this has to happen, first:


I got this in the mail today. Eeeek! I can't believe it. I also can't believe this:


Only in New York are there New York City-themed paper goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment