Friday, May 27, 2011

That's It

I can't complain about my last few days in New York. I took it easy and mostly just ate out with friends and relaxed. I snapped a few random last shots as I said goodbye:

I just became the owner of a new weekender bag with a giraffe print like this woman's purse. Oh, and that was my last subway ride.


Last view of my school.


I have the answer to this question.


NYPD, hard at work.


Random, weird band, also hard at work.


Sweet little Ava (aka: Spider(wo)man).


Last meal at Cafe Lalo (famous from "You've Got Mail").


Last glimpse of CP, in the cab on the way to the airport.


It's been a good ride, New York. Until we meet again!

3 comments:

  1. Aw this made me kind of sad. Which is weird cause I've been wanting you home for forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come visit soon! i already miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete