Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One More Late Night

I went to see a live taping of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" yesterday.


While I was there I realized it was one year ago this month the last time I went to that show when Meleah and Chance were visiting. I should make it a yearly tradition, because, after all, the month of May is one of the best times to come here, and I love being a visitor in New York City, I've decided.

I'm in pure bliss when I act as if I'm a tourist and not a resident. But that has not been my reality, hence, my "relatively neutral" feelings about NYC. Abby shared with me the existence of a book titled, "I Feel Relatively Neutral About New York" and here's the awesome cover:
She said it reminded her of me. Ha. I just may have to buy it. But again, my neutrality only applies, I think, to when I live here. I'll be back to visit and will love it again like I once did. I choose to come to school out here, after all! There was a reason behind that choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment