Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back to the Beach

I haven't been posting lately for good reason. I've been here


the last six days. Yes, a week in a beach-front house. In North Carolina, to be exact. I've met a lot of cool people that have stayed here, too, and all we pretty much have done is hang out in our swimsuits all day and party at the beach or pool. I actually boogie-boarded today! First time in years, and it was so fun! The water temperature was so comfortable and the waves were perfect.

More on the week later.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the stories. Did you make it into the movie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. No, thank goodness, at least I dont think so. I only saw the film crew once at the first big beach day with everyone, and it looked like they were randomly interviewing people. I'll let you know if I see myself in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will you post more about duck beach??? i want to hear everything!!!

    ReplyDelete