Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh Thank Heaven, It's Twenty Eleven

That's the spirit! I just came up with my theme for the year (see title). I guess you could say, then, that my first resolution for the new year is a better attitude. I don't think I had a bad attitude last year, necessarily, but I figure there's always the need to improve one's general outlook.

This year, I will graduate from NYU with a masters in Social Work, in less than 5 months, to be exact! Wow. That's quite insane. I thought I was going to die the first year of school and/or quit, but I didn't do either (thank goodness).

I was grateful to have direction in life when I got accepted to grad school. I knew what I was going to be doing for the next two years of my life, and that was such a relief! Come the month of May, I have some idea of my next direction: getting a job. But what job and where is left to be determined. Again, I think I have some idea, but nothing is set in stone, yet. I'm not too worried, because things have generally worked out for me so far, and I trust I'll have some divine guidance to help me.



2 comments:

  1. So Cal is on my radar, in fact. Shhhh! Don't tell my family I said that (even though they read this blog sometimes).

    ReplyDelete