Monday, January 10, 2011

Too Tired To Move

I loved my two and a half weeks extended Christmas and New Years vacation, but it has made it SO DIFFICULT to get back into the routine of my life. I swear, I can't catch up! I feel really tired every day, all day long. I just can't shake vacation mode. I also just want to watch TV and movies all night long when I get home from work. NOT GOOD. I mean, there's nothing wrong with a little R&R, but I already had my R&R (and plenty of it) back home, and it's time to prepare myself for what's to come in the next few weeks. School will be upon me, once more, but for the LAST TIME, EVER! I just can't get enough of that statement. I am taking a couple of mini courses before the semester begins because that will leave me with only three classes during the actual semester. Making that happen comes with a tiny bit of sacrifice--one of the mini courses started last Friday (a bit soon after a long vacay), the second one takes place on two Saturdays (though they occur two weeks apart), and the third one takes place two days during my Spring Break week (I know, it sounds like "crazy talk", but I'm reserving vacation mode for AFTER graduation). So, my LAST TIME EVER having a school semester will not be as jam-packed with readings assignments and papers. I'm a genius for coming up with this plan. Here's hoping it turns out like I imagine it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment