Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stranded in Vegas

It's past noon and I'm still in my pajamas...AGAIN. This Christmas vacation has been all about sleeping until I naturally wake up and staying in my pajamas all morning and thensome. Not too shabby. This is partially on purpose and partially because I'm without transportation, so what's the point of getting ready, right?? Right. I'm not complaining. I've been able to go through my boxes of stuff that I'm storing at my parents' house, reminiscing all the while. Journals, yearbooks, photo albums,my CD collection, etc. Good times.And now I'm stranded without transportation once more. Because of the crazy blizzard that happened out in NYC, this is the news I got when I checked my flight status:I had to call JetBlue to rebook and was on hold from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am. Luckily, I'm not in a rush to get back, so a flight back on Sunday will do just fine. I was planning on celebrating my last NYC New Year's Eve, but oh well. I had no set plans, though I was strongly considering Times Square since I probably won't be in New York for next year's. I'm happy to spend New Year's Eve here in Las Vegas, though. Come to think of it, I don't think I've been here for one since I moved away four years ago. Should be a good time.

On a different note, I've got Bieber fever. Totally jk. I really don't. But I couldn't resist when I saw this life-size cutout of him at the movie theater. Doesn't it look kinda real?! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment