Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a Holly, Jolly Christmas

I went to a few Christmas parties this past weekend and even managed to throw a small one myself! A roommate is moving and we had a goodbye gingerbread house-making party! Except we used graham crackers. I made the frosting and we bought candy and wah-la!


My roof almost caved in, but still! It was fun.

The parties I went to were both on Saturday. The first was the ward party. It was ok. Then I went to the Todd's party (the fam I babysit for). The kids woke up sick, but I played with them anyway. I found myself playing with them while the adults were socializing. I preferred it that way.








Below is from Friday:








I love them so much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering why you didn't come to carol's party. you were missed. x

    ReplyDelete