Sunday, June 20, 2010

A True Pisces

I love living by water, I've realized. It's theraputic. I could sit and stare for hours.


No wonder I loved going to the Southern California beaches growing up. My first move away from home was to California, and I lived 40 minutes from the nearest beach (which was too far. If I couldve had my way, it would've been a beachfront condo. Ha). I'm from a desert, so I think I naturally gravitate toward the water. It's refreshing, not to mention, beautiful.


I don't know, Vegas peeps...I may have to settle in a place near some type of body of water (and Lake Mead doesn't count). The only downside to living by water is poofy hair. My hair is big anyway, but place me in a humid climate and it gets bigger and fluffier. Big isn't so bad, but the fluffy bothers me. However, my hair is a great trait of mine. I don't mean to sound boastful, but when muliple people at numerous times throughout my life spot me in a crowd of people or walking down the street (which happened just two nights ago), and tell me, "Hey! I thought that was you. I recognized your hair", it tends to become a defining trait. And I like that.

On a side note: I also love tunnels!





2 comments:

  1. i love living by the water too sis. i think i was ment to be a fish. and im prettys ure i could settle for a tiny shack on the beach =] you and me both.

    ReplyDelete