Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bbbbbboston!

I've been going non-stop since I got back from Vegas, hence, the lack of updates. Today was my very first day in Boston, MA! And, boy, was it a good one!! I'm pretty beat, so here's a visual of what I've seen, so far:


Lots of cemeteries! I saw the graves of John Hancock, John Winthrop, and Samuel Adams. And most of the headstones have these skulls with wings or crossbones at the top, which the Puritans did to remind others of their impending death!


Where everybody knows my name!! And they're always glad I came!


Lots of walking on cobblestone sidewalks. Here, we are following the Freedom Trail (or what i liked to call the "Red Brick Road"). Actually, we did that all day, which ended here:


Contemplating life atop Bunker Hill. Battles were fought, won, and ultmately lost here. But we'll prevail!

Its been neat to see all this history. I'm excited for what tomorrow holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment