Thursday, June 3, 2010

Correction

So I've given it some thought--bringing my guitar out to NY is not the smartest idea, since I live in a shoebox and recently added a bike to my limited space. Perhaps my roomie will let me borrow hers on occassion. Instead, I'll call this my Heart/Body Goal-choosing at least one of the following multiple times a week: running, yoga, or workout video...'cause, ya know, exercise is good for the heart. That goal will start as soon as I get back from my trip home, though I have dabbled lately in the first two. It's double-time when I get back next week. Perhaps for my creative goal I'll enlist my roomie to teach me how to sew. I'd say it's time.

On a different note, this is what every Thursday around lunchtime looks like for me:







1 comment:

  1. you are more than welcome to play my guitar, it needs some seriously loving! and sewing...of course!

    ReplyDelete