Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Perfect Fit

My summer just got a whole lot better. I scored myself an adorable, vintage three-speed bike at a flea market in Hell's Kitchen yesterday. I hopped on and it was a perfect fit. Here she is:


I live two blocks away from Central Park. How could I NOT own a bike?! And this one has gears! I loved my vintage bike I took with me from Vegas to Salt Lake City, but it was a beach cruiser. No gears meant not riding very often. I also sold it when I moved to New York. The fact that my new/old bike has gears makes life a lot easier, or at least, riding will be. I probably won't be taking this one with me, either, when I leave this city, but I plan on enjoying her company in the meantime. Oh, and it says "Free Spirit" on the center bar. Couldn't be more fitting.:)

And here's the actual photo of me and Meleah from the last post.I dig it.

1 comment: