Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best. Week. Ever.

It's true--I've created a stress-free, leisurely summer break for myself. Don't judge me. It's probably the last summer I will have that is as relaxed and free as this one, so I don't feel guilty. For not having a "regular" schedule (i.e. full-time work and school), I'm doing well at keeping myself busy, so far. This week is a good example.

Walks along the water,getting paid to play with kids, temple work, picnic in Central Park,
pedicures with girlfriends, dumplings in Chinatown (ran into the sister missionaries there), crashing on friends' couches spontaneously, watching "Top Gun" on top of the Intrepid (an aircraft carrier that was used in war),


Saturday brunch, and a movie.

It really was an incredible week. This week will be off to a good start, with a trip to the beach with friends for Memorial Day, and to end the week, a trip to Salt Lake City and Las Vegas (aka: home sweet home).

Life is good. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for you to come home. And Spencer will be off for summer break so I'll be free to hang out whenevah.. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You best look me up when you are in the SLC.

    ReplyDelete