Monday, February 28, 2011

Number 21 and Counting!

I'm an aunt again!!! It's about stinkin time my family brought another baby into this world. The Lord knows I'm not bringing any down, any time soon! Phew!
Little Forrest was born on Sunday, and I couldn't love him more. I'm just so jealous of the rest of my family who has already met him! The sweet spirit of his was anxious to come to earth and start his life and came early, so he's spending some time resting up in the hospital until he's a little stronger. By the time I get home, he'll be nice and strong, ready to be held and cuddled and kissed!! I am counting the days. And he's not the only wee one that will be waiting! My other sister is having her baby within the next few weeks! And then on top of that, one of my BFFs is having a baby, too! Babies galore! I'll be surrounded and couldn't be happier about it.
Babies. Babies. BABIES!!!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment