Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All You Need is Love

Well, I'm a few days late, but I had a great Valentine's day. I worked at my internship by day and went to a singles Mormon party by night. I wore red tights and a gray skirt with a pink patterned sweater. I warned my roommates, I was going to be obnoxiously Valentines-y with my outfit. It was cute and I got a few compliments. It was a fun party and I saw some old faces and new and some in between. I handed out these adorable Valentine's cards to a handful of friends and the reactions were priceless. Each person was so flattered and grateful for their hand-delivered, old skool-style valentine. The cards were space-themed with little old-fashioned cartoon kids on them, with sayings like, "I don't like space between us" or


"You're out of this world! Be mine!". They were a hit and I'm glad I could make a few people feel special.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment