Friday, February 11, 2011

Oldies But Goodies

I snagged more old photos while I was home last week and wanted to share them. My parents are gorgeous, no?! I'm just sayin'.
And then...the best thing that ever happened to them happened...ME!!!! :)It's the truth. Just like it's true that I'm my grandpa's favorite granddaughter. :)
Speaking of grandpa, I miss him a whole lot. I'm kind of having a hard time (no surprise, there). However, I am fortunate to have received some very special keepsakes of my grandparents'. While most of the keepsakes are being stored at my parents' house for now, I did bring a few items with me.

First, my grandpa's travel bag. I love it! It's exactly what I'd pick out for myself:
Second, access to an original classic:
This is FOR REAL. An original Simon Says game from the 1980s! And it's in mint condition! Amazing.

And third, a special little reminder of my grandpa's choice for a best friend for as long as I knew him:
The adorable, fluffy and white bichon dogs I loved so much while growing up (namely, Angie, Tiger, and Max).

There's much more dear to my heart waiting for me in a box back home (thank you, mama). I look forward to getting to enjoy them all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment