Friday, August 28, 2009

Forget the Love Boat! I'm takin' the Love Train.

I witnessed a lot of lovin' happening during my subway rides today. I wasn't about to take pictures of all the loveboats, but here's what I see every day, in between rides.I also visited my campus. Washington Square Park was especially beautiful today in the rain.
Also, I saw these places:(I saw this yesterday, actually. Behold, the temple of God amidst chaos.)
And the New York City Public Library looks like an art museum, inside and out.And below is Grand Central Station. I know there's a million other things I should probably think of when seeing this amazing scene, but...All I can think of is this:



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! You look so happy in the big city! I am so glad :) Come visit me in the cornfields someday. Love :)

    ReplyDelete