Thursday, September 9, 2010

To Trench is To Be Divine

Yeah, I just made that up. I took advantage of my "no school/no internship yet" day and stayed in my robe (yes, robe) until 1pm today. But don't worry. I made up for it by doing my work-out video. I ventured outdoors once and once only to return a few items I bought at H&M. I was so tempted to buy several things, namely, two AMAZING trench coats, perfect for the Fall season that's rapidly approaching! I was tempted, I pondered, I tried on and looked in the mirror multiple times!...and then I put the coats back on the rack and walked away. This is pretty incredible of me, especially since this lady saw me with one of them on and told me how perfect it fit me and how good it looked on me. Thanks for nothing, lady! But actually, I love that lady. And I'm afraid that, for $59.95, I'll be returning a.s.a.p to that lovely H&M store to purchase [at least] one of the two wonderful and totally affordable (I just remembered, I get paid tomorrow!) trench coats!
Besides, I have not.one.single.trench.coat.in.my.wardrobe! It's justified.(That's not the one I'm talking about, but it's adorable, too! Ugh! H-n-M, you kill me)

Oh, and blazers. I'm gonna need one or two of these, since my internship will probably require me to dress up a bit. Again, justified.
(But the actual one is a lot nicer looking. Yes, for me, this is "dressing up")

No comments:

Post a Comment