Monday, September 20, 2010

This One's for My Mama

I was about to go to bed, and yes, it is WAY past my bedtime (as usual). But! I know my mom (hi, Mom!) checks this thing regularly, and I didn't want to disappoint (even though she'd rather me be in bed).

This weekend was pretty laid back. Friday I worked all day babysitting and doing my respite care thing. I got to play with Play-Doh for the first time in, I don't know, AGES, and I got pretty into it.
We were working hard on a pepperoni pizza. I'd say it looks almost edible!


But above is what it looked like after Brandon added his final touches. He's about to cut into it! Yum!And this was us a few weeks ago at the end of our last full day together. We're best buds! I love him. Oh, and his baby sis--also TO DIE FOR. See for yourself:
Did I already post this picture, previously? I wouldn't doubt it. I love her, too! I want the Todd family to adopt me as their Aunt Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment