Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Kinda Busy

I don't know what happened. School started, then my internship, and BAM! I forgot what summer was all about. I'm already a week behind in school reading assignments. Why do professors think and expect I'm going to read anything on the syllabus prior to the first day of class?! So, I show up to class, think that I am on top of my readings for the week, and then I go the next week and realize I'm a week behind. Aggggggh! It bugs. However, I must say, the reading material in my classes is much more interesting to me than last year's. So far, some of what I've read has been about the brain and it's crazy terminology, schizophrenia, and the various views on death and dying. Also, my internship is going to be amazing. I went on my first visit alone to visit a client TODAY, second week in! I even got to drive a car out of the city to do so, too. It was a beautiful thing. I got to sing to the radio and everything! But these days I'm always tired, my back hurts, I am in major need of a massage, I miss eating cheese and bread (trial run for potential intolerance), I'm tried of not getting cell phone service in my apartment, you see, see, and I don't even like Lady Gaga, but "I'm Kinda Bu-sy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment