Sunday, January 10, 2010

They Call Me a Straight 'A' Student :)

Boy, the pressure is on! Yes, the results are in...I GOT STRAIGHT As!!!! Ok, so one of them was an A-. Nobody's perfect. Ok, I'm being annoying. It's just that the last time I got straight As I was probably in 6th grade. B-average, baby. That was me all the way through high school and college. And now I've gone and shared too much.

I can't express enough, though, how happy this good news made me. And more importantly, it reassures that what I am doing here is right and good. But like I said, the pressure is on for next semester and the year after that. I really can't believe that in just a few months I will be done with my first year of grad school. Really, it's more like five months, but still...if they are anything like August through December, I have nothing to worry about.

Well, the time has arrived to post photos of my new dwellings!!! I'm all settled in and it feels good. I even got a desk and a chair, so I'm prepared for school when it starts in a week.

This is the view from my bedroom doorway.This is the view from the front door.The kitchen, as you can tell.And my and Jessica's room. That's my bed and the stuff underneath. The ladder to the right goes up to Jessica's bed.I heard someone say it's like we live in a playhouse. Lofts and fun ladders to climb. Its cozy and adorable and I love it.

1 comment: