Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The iPhone Changed My Life

Yes, it's true. I succumbed to the world of iPhone users. My mom got one, so I HAD to get one. Just kidding. It's way more than because of that. Plus, it just made sense; I had and iPod AND a phone, so I combined them into one piece and it's compatible with my computer. But most importantly, I no longer have to go to the computer every time I need directions somewhere. No one can understand what this means to me. I have always been pretty bad at directions, even remembering them, once looked up. Having Google Maps at my fingertips at all times is like being a native New Yorker. I never get lost anymore!! It's FANTASTIC! And everything else is also instantly accessible. Need to know where to find a cheap, but decent place to eat? I can tell you with a few clicks of a button! Or rather, I can tell myself. Seriously, I could not have received a more useful, instantly life-changing gift for Christmas (well, except for Jesus being born).

p.s. This post was done on the genius machine mentioned above.

1 comment: