Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello, Wendy!

It's so good to see a familiar face once and awhile. I can't remember the last time I ate at Wendy's.
And I did some damage, as you can see. Gotta love that chocolate frosty! Three cheers for fast food (on occasion)! I went on a hospital visit at my internship today (got to see a newborn babe, again, and all I can say is to.die.for adorable!) and lunch was right across the street. I know I've mentioned this before, but I am fond of chain stores and restaurants. I told my supervisor that today and she looked at me like I am crazy. Ha. What can I say?? I find comfort in the familiar and I know what to expect and what I like at such places. I also like riding in a car. I rode in the back of a brand new Mazda something-or-other and I got excited at the thought of one day owning a car again. I'm sure I'll change my tune once that day actually comes and all my money goes into a thing that depreciates in value the longer I own it. Oh well. At least I'll get to sing to my heart's desire and come and go as I please when I have a car. There's pros and cons to both private and public transportation, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment