Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All Things New York

Okay, maybe not ALL things, but here's some things I've been capturing lately that scream "NYC".

First,Fall colors from my bedroom window!

Second,Here, pizza gets delivered on bikes. For real.

Third,
Christmas Spectacular!!! Starring, the one and onlyWhat did they do before LCD screens and computers? Seriously??

The showed ended with a LIVE Nativity! There were real camels and sheep on stage! Also, kudos to you, Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, for not changing your show to be "P.C.", ("politically correct"). There was Merry Christmas and Christian goodness all over the place. LOVED it.

Natasha and I also loved ourselves in the awesome Ladies' Lounge, which I'm pretty sure used to be a smoking lounge back in the day.
This room makes me want to be a flapper girl who smokes long cigs.
Saw these ladies afterward. Really, it's not that cold, yet, guys. Really.

2 comments:

  1. That woman on the right looks like Cruella from behind.

    Did you sport your fur?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet! I'm waiting for the REAL cold weather. These women are crazy.

    ReplyDelete