Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Lovin' It

Sometimes McDonalds just hits the spot, especially when purchased with coupons. And I love the text on my cup:



I like to think that's a perfect description of myself--long, tall & cool, indeed.

It's my last week as an intern for school. I literally have nothing to do, but I'm here, nonetheless. In two weeks I'll be starting as a paid employee here as a Respite Worker. It's basically like a Big Brother, Big Sister role, in that I'll be taking a teenage girl out for about 6 hours, once a week to do something fun and recreational. I'm really lookin forward to it. I've already met the girl and have noticed ways I can relate to her. I also hope and pray I can be of help to her in the way that she needs me to.

1 comment:

  1. Mcdonalds never hits the spot. Unless the spot is a clogged artery.

    Come home!

    ReplyDelete