Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

New York City summer weather is so indecisive (and I should know, because so am I). Twice this weekend I got caught in a downpour that pretty much came out of nowhere. But I can't say it was a total surprise. I have this iPhone app called Weather Bug that tells the weather forecast, and I must say, it's pretty dang accurate. I guess I should pay attention better next time.

July is blazing by and summer will be over before I know it. That will be a sad day, but I think I'll be ready to get back to school an start my new internship. I recently had an interview for a spot at an adoption agency where I'll be working with birth parents. Yeah. I know. I think it's going to be great. The woman who will be my supervisor liked me a lot, and I'll be her first student she supervises, meaning she'll do a great job because it's new to her. I'm glad about that! And the agency is located really close by where I live. It will require a 25-min bus ride through Central Park to the Upper East Side. I think I can manage that.

In the meantime, I'll be sure to plan out my days so very little time is wasted the rest of the summer.

Photo of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment