Monday, March 29, 2010

This Makes Complete Sense

Last night I was asked if I consider myself left-brained or right-brained. I had to be reminded of the difference between the two. I knew one side is more creative/artsy than the other. I guessed I'd be more left-brained, more analytical, verbal, etc. But all my friends are the creative/artist types. Well, I was curious, so I Googled it today and just took a quiz. Turns out, I'm split in the middle. I'm not left-brained, nor right-brained, but both. Now I know why I'm so indecisive!!! Bah!

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendency will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

4 comments:

  1. your never going to believe this, but i took the test and got the same score. 16/16...bff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when did you get a blog?! Wait, I think I knew this, so you could read others. You might want to post SOMETHING on it, otherwise the "powers that be" may delete it. That happened to my family blog/gmail account once cause we didn't post or use it in awhile. Since blogger and gmail are linked, I suggest you get your blog on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, that IS amazing you got the exact same score. It's cause neither of us are really artists, NOR super smart. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Liz just called you stupid, Meleah.

    ReplyDelete