Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Bulgarian Comes to Town

My dear friend Petra stopped by for a visit on her way back to her homeland. It was very nice to see a familiar face, someone from my life before NYC. We went on a search for the perfect pair of boots, tried on many, bought none. It was fun, though. We also went on a Staten Island Ferry ride to visit Lady Liberty and see the city in all its sparkling glory. Unfortunately, my camera does not feature the greatest zoom lens or night shooting options.And sadly, I only got one picture of us together. Oh well. I got proof, and that's what counts!I also have proof that my roommate's cat (that I pretend is my cat) is more than adorable, especially when sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, I just updated myself on your blog... and I love it! You are having so many adventures! School sounds like a perfect fit for you, even if it does stink right now. I promise it is worth every crappy day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete