Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December, I Love You

I know I am not the only one stunned by today's date. I must say, my first semester of grad school went SUPER fast. Time ain't slowin' down none, and I'm so happy about it! Two weeks from today I will be turning in my last two final papers of the semester and jetting home to Las Vegas for holiday happiness. I'm pretty sure this is why I'm all of a sudden in much better spirits. I think I've made it clear that this transition to NYC and into NYU and Social Work has been challenging. I think what made it especially hard is my expectation of myself. But anyway, I am learning to not be so hard on myself, more patient, etc., and I am proud I have made it to where I am.

The end.

Here's a short video clip and photos of the parade!!
So glad I got Spongebob in my self photo shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment